I LOVE IT!
(actually, I don’t really know what my favorite season is…..is that a bad thing??)
Anyways, if you couldn’t tell by the title, I’m going to show you my summer bucket-list. Or, as I refer to it, my unrealistic-yet-realistic-plans-to-somewhat-accomplish-before-I-go-to-high-school list (I’ll stick to summer bucket-list for now….much easier to say). So let’s dive into the list! (get it? ‘dive in‘? summer swimming? hahahaha thank you thank you! I’m here all night!)
- READ!!! – I plan on reading a minimum of 15 books this summer (is 15 a good amount? I guess it’ll do).
- Do more water-sports – I already like to paddle-board and kayak. I would love to learn how to surf though.
- Go on a dessert excursion – I’ve mentioned before that I love desserts. The fact that many new cute, little, and unique dessert shops opened up by me makes me more eager about desserts!
- Go zip-lining – cause…..who wouldn’t???
- Fly – ok so this is one of those unrealistic ones BUT there are those planes that have periods of zero gravity when you are basically floating in mid air WHICH IS FLYING!!
- Make a difference in D.C. – I’m taking part in an advocacy summit where I promote women’s rights, girls’ education, and more topics relating to those ideas.
- Make a bullet journal – I’ve heard about so many people who made one and love it but whenever I try to make one, I give up. This time, I shall persist!
- Get Hamilton tickets – once again, unrealistic….BUT I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT at Ham. tickets!!!!
- Run a long distance– I’m trying to work my way up to a half marathon (13.1 miles….I don’t know what I’m thinking…SERIOUSLY?!?!?). The only way to do that is to continue running!
- LAUGH!!! – something so simple yet very much needed after a long, stressful school year.
So those are my top ten from my bucket list! It’ll probably increase in time but I’m just going to go with the flow of the waves (waves? beach? summer? I LOVE MY AWKWARD, NOT RELEVANT COMMENTS!!!). Anyways, what’s on your summer bucket-list? Do you want to fly too? Or is it just me and my weirdness?
lots of love, Totally Rad 🙂